The Conservancy would like to thank the following people and organizations for their contributions to the Frank Lloyd Wright Building Conservancy.
Wright Spirit Awards
- The design and implementation of the SaveWright website has been underwritten by Steve Sikora and Lynette Erickson-Sikora through their design firm Design Guys, Inc. Visit their website.
- Thank you to Jeanette Fields’ whose contribution has provided web hosting for the Save Wright website for a period of 10 years
- John Clouse, the photographer and Conservancy member who provided the photos for the interactive map
- The Frank Lloyd Wright Building Conservancy would like to thank J. Charles for its long-standing support of the Wright Spirit Award program through its donation of the glass sculptures presented to award recipients. Visit their website.
- The designer of the glass table-top sculptures presented to award recipients is Susan Jacobs Lockhart. For more information on Ms. Lockhart, please visit www.jcharles.com. Ms. Lockhart currently serves on the FLWBC Board of Directors.
- Robert Volz, Advanced Sommelier, Court of Master Sommeliers, and Certified Wine Educator, Society of Wine Educators, has been designated Official Sommelier for the Frank Lloyd Wright Building Conservancy. The Conservancy thanks Robert Volz for donating wine and expertise to make many Conservancy events even more special. Visit his website