Your best bid to support the Conservancy
The Silent Auction, one of the Conservancy’s most popular annual fundraisers, takes place online each year in conjunction with the Conservancy’s annual conference. The Auction offers rare Wright memorabilia, artwork, collectibles, experiences at Wright sites, books, and more. All proceeds from the auction support our mission of preserving Wright’s remaining structures. You do not need to be registered for the conference to bid in the auction.
Bidding will take place online during the week of the conference, and will close on Saturday evening, September 30, 2023. Check back for additional details as the conference approached.
Donations are now being sought for this year’s silent auction. Click the button below to learn more or donate an item to support the Conservancy.
Donate a Silent Auction Item
Highlights from the 2022 Catalogue
- A rare Pedro E. Guerrero signed 1952 hand-printed photograph of Taliesin
- A 1954 Frank Lloyd Wright designed driveway entry gate donated by Conservancy board member and owner of the Tonkens House (dimensions 128” x 150” x 3”), includes base and light fixture
- A rare book Frank Lloyd Wright, An Autobiography (1932) with a historic transcription and original Frank Lloyd Wright signature
- US Mint Frank Lloyd Wright 1/2 oz. commemorative gold coin designed with a profile portrait of the architect and an image of one of his most famous structures, Fallingwater
- Taliesin Festival of Music and Dance Program (1964), cover design by Eugene Masselink
- Apple Leaf Redux Vase – limited edition from Ephraim Faience Pottery
…Frank Lloyd Wright custom-tailored travel experiences:
- Turkel House (Detroit, Michigan) dinner for four hosted by owners and close friends of the Conservancy
- Emil Bach House (Chicago, Illinois) three night stay for up to six guests
…and many more exciting items and experiences!