While registration is now closed for most parts of our annual conference, it remains possible to purchase a la carte tickets for the pre-conference tour taking place on Wednesday, September 27. It departs from the Hyatt Regency Minneapolis at 9 a.m., returns by 5 p.m., and a boxed lunch is included.
Join us to visit:
- National Farmers’ Bank of Owatonna (Louis Sullivan, 1908)
- Federated Insurance Companies Building (Jacobson & Jacobson, 1923)
- Reitz House (Arthur Dyson, 1991)
- Sankaku (John Howe, 1972)
- Krebes House (John Howe, 1982)
- Christ Church Lutheran (Eliel Saarinen, 1948)
Registration is $250 per person, which includes transportation and a boxed lunch. To register, click the button below. Complete the registrant information. On the next screen, after filling in your attendee info, select the A La Carte Registration and then add the Pre-Conference Tour as the session.
Online registration is now closed. Late registration may be possible for the tour, please contact us at [email protected] to inquire if interested.
Posted September 13, 2023