Wright on Exhibit
Guest Editor: Jennifer Gray
In conjunction with our 2021 annual conference, this issue examines what happens when Wright's architecture is "museumized." NOTE: Members receive the magazine by mail. It will be available to view online here upon the publication of our next issue. Copies may be purchased from our online store (link above).
- "The Wright House House Museum: Mediated Encounters with Frank Lloyd Wright's Domestic Architecture" by Ashley Paine
- "Wright in Manchester" by Ann Bible
- "'A Spirited and Fresh Little Building': Fallingwater's Visitor Center at 40" by Scott W. Perkins
- "From Garage to Gift Shop: The Preservation of Frank Lloyd Wright's Early Residential Garages" by Yuan Ren
- "Private to Public: Homeowners on Opening Their Houses to Visitors" by Jennifer Gray