The Progressive City
2023 (Volume 14, Issue 1)
Guest Editor: Lisa D. Schrenk
In conjunction with our 2022 annual conference, this issue expands our perspective beyond Wright's architectural to the progressive context in which his career began.
NOTE: The link below to view the electronic edition will not work until several months after initial publication. Conservancy members receive the magazine by mail. Copies may be purchased from our online store via the link at the top of this page.
- Social and Mechanical Intercourse: Wright, Hull House, and the Progressive Spirit by Kirsten E. Ginzky
- Hull-House Maps and Papers by Jennifer Gray
- Progressive Reform in Architecture: From Settlement Houses to School Buildings by Kris Hartzell
- A Progressive Interpretation of a Progressive Building: The Abraham Lincoln Centre by Ayad Rahmani
- The Bagleys: Important Early Clients of Frank Lloyd Wright by Julia Bachrach & Jean Follett
- Advocacy is a Team Effort: Saving the Bagley House by John H. Waters, AIA